How to Make Hershey Bar Baby Shower Favors
Hello new mommy to be, today I am going to teach you how to make Hershey bar baby shower party favors that look like a baby girl or boy. They are super cute. This will be great for a baby gender reveal. You can click on its hyperlink to purchase your required items.
Here is what you need:
- Beverage Napkin pink color – size 5″ W x 5″ H folded. Click here for the light blue color napkin.
- Baby face – Click here for baby faces or your can make your own.
- Sock – The one I am using is the 0 to 6 months old.
- Baby plastic pin – 0.75″ H x 1.5″ W – can be a little bigger
- Hershey Bar of your choice. I am using two kinds of chocolates. The flavors are Cookies ‘N’ Cream and Milk Chocolate. I am using the Cookies ‘N’ Cream for the girl and Milk Chocolate for the baby boy. I am using the size of 1.55 ounce or 43 gram Hershey bars. My favorite one is white chocolate which is Cookies ‘N’ Cream.
- Glue Gun – to stick them together.
- Scissors – Any kind of good scissors to trim or cut the baby face.
- Ribbons – to tie up the sock for the head. You can cut about 7 to 8 inches long.
So if you know what gender your baby will be then just choose the colors accordingly. If you are having a boy then choose napkin, sock, plastic pin, ribbon to blue color and a girl everything in pink.
If you need baby shower games to entertain your guests for your baby shower party, then click here to see if you like any of the designs.
Keeping your guests entertained is pretty important. It’s even better if you play the games along with your guests. It will help you to make a lot of happy memories.
How to Make a Hershey Bar Baby Shower Favor Video?
Please watch the following video on how to make a Hershey bar baby shower party favor if the below instructions aren’t clear to you.
The video is not that long. It is around 5 to 6 minutes long. I did my best to show you every step how to make it. I hope it is useful to you.
Step 1 – You will need to put the napkin in the middle as a diagonal (diamond shape} and then place the Hershey bar in the middle of the diagonal napkin.
Step 2 – Fold the bottom corner of the napkin on top of the Hershey bar. Make sure not too much, just enough to cover up the candy bar. To see if it is enough just fold the left side of the napkin a little to find out. If it is not just adjust it a little bit.
Step 3 – Add a little glue at the edge of the napkin and then stick it to the candy bar.
Step 4 – Fold the right side of the napkin.
Step 5 – Place the baby face just a little down from the top of the candy bar.
Step 6 – Fold the right side of the napkin over and add a little glue on the edge of the napkin again.
Step 7 – Place the baby sock on top of the candy bar, baby face and make sure the top of the napkin is inside the sock. The baby sock with the angle side should be facing the back. If you need to, you can adjust the baby face and sock to look nice accordingly.
Step 8 – Just use the ribbon to tie up the top of the baby sock with a double knot so it won’t go loose. If you’d like you can tie a bow for the girl but it requires a longer ribbon to do so.
Step 9 – Just add a little glue where you want to glue the plastic pin. Try to place it in the middle around the edge of the napkin with the head facing to the left with a dot of glue for the the head and end of the napkin.
If you need more baby girls or boys Hershey bar baby shower party favors just continue following the above steps to make more until you have enough for your guests.
It is kind of funny, after I made these party favors my boys and hubby wouldn’t even have the heart to unwrap them to eat the candy bar. They love eating Hersey bar candies. They said it is too darn cute. Your guests might feel the same way too. LOL………